EVENT UPDATE (5/12/2020) COVID-19 is affecting so many people, both domestically and internationally. Therefore, we will be holding off on any new LIVE events until further notice. We are proud to instead launch our series of VIRTUAL EVENTS WEEKLY - Registration & Information is below! #SITEStrong
Wednesday, May 27th
1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
Thinking About Events Short and Long Term
Presented By: Lindsay Martin, Nifty Method Marketing & Events
Thinking about the future is important for long term success, as it is a critical part of planning: the organization of present behavior to obtain a future goal. However, long-term planning can be stressful because relevant future events are unknown and often uncontrollable.
While we can’t know what’s going to happen in the future, there are signs happening everywhere, every day. Smart leaders throughout organizations are watching the world, and trying to draw conclusions not just from what they see, but also from what they can guess. Organizations and clients are looking for that “curiosity gene”. You don’t have all the answers, but to be successful in the New Normal you must be very interested in the business, in people, and in the external environment.
This session explores:
· How curious people ask questions, and in turn, uncover new ways of thinking about the future.
· How to ignite an “insurgent” force in your organization that thinks much like a start-up
· How to remove the “energy vampires” who may deliver results but suck the life out of teams
· The vital steps in generating the creative, incentivized, and all-hands-on-deck approach that we need to innovate and grow in the New Normal.
· Specific steps and options you can take to effectively balance short-term returns for a long-term strategy for growth
Incentive Travel. Business Results.